Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol – RSA
Security licence – Static – Unarmed Security Officer and Crowd Control function
Hospitality industry employees
Unit of Competency:
SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
- applies to all levels of sales personnel involved in the sale, service and promotional service of alcohol in licensed premises;
- selling or serving alcohol may include food and beverage attendants; packaged liquor sales persons selling in person, over the phone or online; winery, brewery and distillery cellar door staff; and supplier sales representatives; and the
- liquor licenced licensee who is ultimately responsible for responsible service of alcohol (RSA) management.
This course is mandatory for Security Crowd Control Officers’ skills and knowledge competency in
- liquor service, management and skilled in the need to apply discretion and judgement
- monitoring customer behaviour for person; and
- premise security and safety at liquor licenced premises and events.
Course Outcome – Knowledge, Skills & Task Skills
- Sell or service alcohol responsibly
- Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assess alcohol affected customers and identify those to whom sale or service must be refused
- Refuse to provide alcohol
Omega Security Consultants Pty Ltd has a third party arrangement with Regal Security & Industry training Pty Ltd RTO number 32331 Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider.