Are you currently working, or want to work where personally monitoring the safety and security of persons and property using an electronic monitoring device such as a Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) system, a radio or alarm system, premise access/exit is required? If so, then the Monitoring Function Course is a must have for your QLD security options and opportunities.
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations Program
Unit of Competency – CPPSEC3020A Monitor security from a control room
Security licence – Monitoring Function
- monitoring and maintaining operational functions of an electronic reporting facility requiring the ability to monitor and maintain a range of electronic security and telecommunications systems,
- receive, interpret and transmit information and determine responses to security incidents and;
- monitoring the security of persons and premises from a control room perspective requiring the ability to effectively operate security systems to monitor activities; and
- co-ordinate appropriate responses to security incidents and organise back-up support to field staff.
- monitor and maintain electronic security systems e.g. back-up procedures to maintain security and integrity of security systems are implemented in accordance with organisational procedures
- process and organise data e.g. data is entered, checked for accuracy and processed in accordance with organisational procedures
- respond to incident e.g. security incidents are assessed on reported information for degree of risk to persons, property and premises
- prepare for operations e.g. security systems are checked for correct operation in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- monitor security activities e.g. regular and systematic checks are made with field staff and assistance is organised as required in accordance with organisational procedures
- maintain security systems and information e.g. change of shift procedures are carried out and ensure system and monitoring continuity in accordance with organisational procedures
Omega Security Consultants Pty Ltd has a third party arrangement with Regal Security & Industry training Pty Ltd RTO number 32331 Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider.