Being quick and nimble is also an important factor when finishing a job out in the field. Without holding you back, the Frontier's compact build provides considerable mobile prowess and doesn't sacrifice any of the superior features you will come to expect of the Elite's pack line. You won't just be prepared to enjoy a trek through the great outdoors, but also be ready to conquer any urban exploration.
Features and Specifications of Condor Frontier Outdoor Pack
- Volume: 1386 cu. in. / 20L
- Overall Dimension (HxWxD): 18" x 11" x 7"
- Main compartment (HxWxD): 18" x 11" x 5"
- Back compartment (HxWxD): 11.5" x 16" x 2"
- Tech pouch (HxWxD): 7.5" x 5" x 0.5"
- Organizer compartment (HxWxD): 16" x 10.5" x 2"
- Laptop Compartment up to 15"
- Hydration compatible up to 2.5L
- Mil-Spec 500 denier Cordura fabric, high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing
- Rhino Skin synthetic material to reinforce high abrasion zones
- YKK zippers throughout the pack with para-cord pull cords
- Main compartment with U-shaped zipper, internal laptop and tablet sleeves, and document pouch
- Rear compartment has a pocket for hydration with tube access to the top
- Fleece lined gadget pocket
- D-Rings on front and back for loose attachments
- Large main compartment with two mesh pockets and loop panel
- Large back compartment with padded fleece laptop compartment
- Organizer pouch with hidden ID panel
- Secondary compartment with organizer panel and internal zippered mesh pockets
- Air-Flow system on the back to maximize ventilation and back support
- Detachable waist belt
- Sternum strap
- Side compression straps
- Hook and loop ID panel
- Grommets on compartments for drainage
- One large storage pouch on front
- Adjustable shoulder strap