The versatile CBT Two-Point Bungee Sling from Condor Outdoor Products, Inc. easily converts from a two-point sling to a single-point sling, and back again depending on your requirements. The sling is used to carry rifles over the shoulder or across the chest or back. The dual-bungee construction ensures maximum strength and shock absorbency, so uneven terrain is never an issue.
The Condor Sling quickly attaches to any rifle using HK snap hooks located on either end of the sling. The hooks are covered with an elastic sleeve, offering added protection when not in use. A quick release buckle rapidly separates the rifle from the sling, allowing the weapon to be deployed in an instant. The sling is made from 1.25-inch webbing with heavy-duty Duraflex buckles. The CBT two-Point Bungee Sling is proudly made in the U.S. and available in genuine Crye-Precision MultiCam to match other gear and uniform pieces.
- Genuine Crye-Precision MultiCam®
- Converts from two point to single point sling
- Dual bungee construction
- HK snap hook adapter covered with elastic sleeve
- Quick release buckle to release adapter and sling
- 1.25" webbing, with Duraflex buckles. (Heavy duty MOJAVA, part #9094 & 9095)
- Made in USA