Vibram is the world leader in high-performance soling systems. Combining cutting edge design with advanced rubber compounds, this boot delivers optimal performance. Delivering an excellent balance of traction and durability, your TAS Centurions perform over unpredictable terrain and are engineered for ultimate stability and comfort.
From the outdor area, to the industrial sector, to the fashion world, the yellow octagon symbolises unparalleled innovation and quality that is tested to the most rigorous standards.
Suitable for mountaineering, hiking, approach, trailrunning, mountain biking, outdoor water sports, winter sports, motorcycling, and military and law enforcement - there's no challenge you can't face.
- Waterproof anti-wicking 1000D hard-wearing fabric
- Rubber toe and upper heel protection
- Sewn in tongue
- Breathable air mesh with King-Tex waterproof membrane
- Activated carbon and antibacterial padded footbed
- Supportive pre-moulded full length midsole
- Vibram Q493 non-slip rubber outsole
- Quick-lace system using round nylon laces
Weight: 660g each (Size 10)
Available in a great range of sizes - UK 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
*colour of boots might appear different due to difference in computer screens.