This popular course is designed for security officers who wish to work in the physical collection, transfer and/or delivery of cash, bullion, jewellery or other valuables from locations including cash centres, bank branches, ATM points, large retailers and other premises.The units included in the Cash in Transit course are below:
CPP30411 CIII in Security Operations Program
Security licence – Cash-in-Transit (C.I.T) function
Unit of Competency:
CPPSEC3050A Load & Unload Cash-In-Transit in an unsecured environment
CPPSEC3051A Implement cash in transit security procedures
CPPSEC3052A Test and inspect cash in transit security equipment
- test and inspect cash-in-transit security equipment, including inspecting equipment and work area, checking the operational capability of the equipment, identifying the results of inspection and testing
- implement cash-in-transit security procedures, including checking and monitoring personnel and goods within the work area, coordinating responses on security incidents/emergencies, and carrying out surveillance of work areas
- undertake cash-in-transit loading in an unsecure environment, including selecting an appropriate loading site, undertaking the load transfer, and completing required transfer documentation
Course Outcome – Knowledge, Skills & Task Skills
- application of the basic principles, routine and procedures and regulatory requirements to the transfer of cash-in-transit in unsecured environments under general or limited supervision
- loading site, undertake load transfer and complete transfer documentation
- secure delivery of valuables, secured products, documents and materials. Work is performed under general or limited supervision.
Omega Security Consultants Pty Ltd has a third party arrangement with Regal Security & Industry training Pty Ltd RTO number 32331 Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider.