Regal Security and Industry Training is an influential Gold Coast owned and operated security services provider on the Gold Coast since 2011 with a proud reputation in the delivery and assessment of RTO 32331 security licence, nationally recognised programs, courses, including QLD firearms safety courses and QLD funded Certificate 3 Guarantee security programs since 2016 with a network of Regal training provider TAE qualified, experienced professionals sharing their insight and ‘on-the-ground’ savvy with over 23 years’ security industry experience.
Regal Security & Industry Training is a Vocational Education Training (VET) RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider
CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations - Units of competency
|CPPSEC3101||Manage conflict and security risks through negotiation (TR)|
|CPPSEC3103||Determine and implement response to security risk situation|
|CPPSEC3105||Coordinate provision of quality security services to clients|
|CPPSEC3121||Control persons using empty hand techniques (TR)|
|CPPSEC3122||Plan provision of close protection services|
|CPPSEC3123||Implement close protection services|
|HLTAID006||Provide advanced first aid (TR)|
|HLTWHS003||Maintain work health and safety|
|BSBFLM312||Contribute to team effectiveness|
|CHCCCS020||Respond effectively to behaviours of concern|
|CPPSEC3102||Maintain operational safety and security of work environment|
|CPPSEC3104||Coordinate monitoring and control of individual and crowd behaviour|
|CPPSEC3106||Gather, organise and present security information and documentation|
|CPPSEC3108||Store, protect and dispose of security information|
Program Pre-Requisite and Pre-Enrolment
- English writing, reading (min. Grade 10 level) highly recommended and verbal i.e 2-way radio and communication ability for own, colleague and patrons safety. For pre-enrolment support information, please contact QLD TAFE English language and literacy (TELLS) services or relevant support services.
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy(LLN) pre-enrolment checklist completion for learning adjustment and/or support services if required, agreed by trainer and student, abiding to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Program/Course Handbook access for trainer/student responsibilities; competency-based VET training and assessment principles and tools; LLN, RPL; refund, review and appeal processes
QLD Security industry, First Aid/CPR & QLD OLGR compliance:
- Eligibility and applying for a QLD security licence – bodyguard function application conditions and criteria.
- Annual CPR and Triennial (3 year) crowd control function and HLTAID006 Advanced First Aid from date of training record, advised in annual OFT licence renewal notices.
Identification and citizenship eligibility documents provided in enrolment process
- Photo and Age I.D: Current Driver Licence or 18+ Card or Passport
- Citizenship status: Current Passport or Medicare Card (green) to confirm Australia, New Zealand or Australian permanent resident status or humanitarian visa holder status
- Call to confirm alternate identification and citizenship status documents, if required.
Step 1 - Enrolment, Induction and Training Plan
Program Enrolment Form completion: download and email to:email@example.com or to your Regal training provider; come in or book appointment to complete in person with eligibility documents for verification, program fee (option) receipting at the Regal Training venue: 1/10 Technology Drive Arundel, Gold Coast, or with your Regal training provider.
- Induction: Australian industry sector workplace transferrable S.K.A validation to the security industry – Skills,Knowledge, (task skills) Aptitude. If already completed in prior CIII program induction – not required.
- Training Plan reflecting S.K.A, LLN/Dis-Ability modifications (if required) and course date bookings
- Introduction Kit: AQF level II qualification specifications, unit/s element performance criteria descriptors, assessment tools descriptions, review/appeal process, QLD security licence application and:
Blended learning program component resources – Guide and assessment tasks/tools overview
- Theory and Case Scenario(knowledge/skills) workbook questions completion home-based or Regal venue study session bookings. Relevant clustered units supporting timely participation and AQF rules and principles of evidence standards for security functions, first aid/CPR and RSA on-the-job competency.
- Practical in-course (task skills) on-the-job multiple close protection operations (bodyguard) case studies demonstrations and Theory responses, validating own self-paced completion;
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) pathway – RPL initial competency conversation at initial enquiry supported by S.K.A and resume brief with your trainer to confirm current/recent transferrable S.K.A. suitability and ability to provide relevant RPL Kit support documents and relevant gap-training options.
Your program component kit resources will be emailed to you – before you get home!
Step 2 - Student Kit - Theory and Task skills completion
Study sessions, full/part time, after work or weekends – whatever suits you best!
Self-paced learning support: Call 07 55946650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. or your training provider (per training plan) including LLN / Dis-Ability student support activities aligning to adult learning principles agreed by trainer/student in the pre-enrolment stage.
- Guide study for workbook theory questions completion home-based or study sessions to reflect Guide learning and transferrable workplace core skills/knowledge. Respond to multi choice and provide sentence responses to ‘action verb” questions e.g ‘describe’, ‘detail’, ‘explain’, ‘outline’ etc., to reflect your response relevant to a:
- security services provider, private business or independant client’s request, risk assessment, SoP assignment tasks planning, contingency management to a colleague; supervisor (S1); client; principal, principal support network, support services or bystanders; security report/forms completion
- first respondent to a principal’s first aid/CPR medical incident: casualty, bystanders, colleague; supervisor; support services
- Submit pre-course workbook for assessment in person or email to email@example.com, or your Regal training provider for timely feedback or 2nd assessment evidence gap activity completion, if required, confirmed with your trainer.
- Attend bodyguard / CPP security function Courses (per training plan) for practical (task skills and theory) various case study demonstration tasks in a safe learning environment with trainer in-depth first aid/CPR and CPP bodyguard officer ‘on-the-ground’ experience to reinforce practical task skills competency.
- Check FAQ information e.g #10 Regal training venue close public transport and parking locations for timely course attendance.
- Coronavirus Precautionary Advice for students attending RTO vocational education training facilities. Please read ASQA coronavirus updates: 28/01/2020 and 31/01/2020. If relevant, student training plan course date re-scheduling on request, or recommended, if required.
Regal Training and training providers provide safe learning environments with the ability to learn, practice and demonstrate in-course a range of ‘on-the-job’ case studies i.e, communication styles, equipment / PPE use, risk/conflict assessment and management, i.e open hand restraint level techniques, bodyguard formations, reporting and self-care to meet Australian national and QLD workplace, security industry legislative and client organisational and standard operational procedures (SoP) assignment tasks duties and responsibilities.
Each students’ pre-enrolment LLN, Induction S.K.A, training plan key milestones, self-paced study time planning and, if required, 2nd assessment task completion will vary dependant on work/life balance and commitments validating the required rigour and depth of training duration for competent program/course completion to the program package assessment tool requirements, as detailed in Regal Security and Industry Training RTO 32331 CPP31418 Training and Assessment Strategy.
Step 3 - Assessment Outcome and Evaluation
Competent program package component theory and task skills assessment outcome will result in issuance of:
- CPP31418 CIII in Close Protection Operations qualification with unit of competency transcript of mandatory training completed for security licence functions: Bodyguard.
Submit training record, support documents and fee for your security licence – upgrade option in the QLD Security Licence Application form. Application processing duration will be confirmed at lodgement at your closest QLD Office of Fair Trading office.
A Statement of Attainment for units competently completed will be provided in lieu of full CPP31418 qualification, if applicable, which will impact on ability to meet the QLD security licence application upgrade function training requirements.
- Student file administration fee of $20 for original certificate replacement requests will apply.
In-Course Evaluation Form completion contributes to the Regal Security & Industry Training RTO 32331 scope validation process, optional inclusion on the Student Testimonial webpage, and program evaluation for Regal training / training provider student satisfaction survey reporting purposes.
Omega Security Consultants Pty Ltd has a third party arrangement with Regal Security & Industry training Pty Ltd RTO number 32331 Regal Security & Industry Training is a training RTO provider and NOT a CRICOS RTO provider.